| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paranagua in August is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 76.9mm (3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Paranagua August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Paranagua, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Paranagua:
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) NNW
- Londrina, Brazil - 359.3 kms (223.3 miles) NW
- Maringa, Brazil - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) WNW
- Itapeva, Brazil - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) NNW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 421.5 kms (261.9 miles) WNW
- Castro, Brazil - 170.1 kms (105.7 miles) WNW
- Curitiba, Brazil - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) W
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) WSW
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 267.3 kms (166.1 miles) WSW
- Indaial, Brazil - 168.9 kms (105 miles) SSW
- Florianopolis, Brazil - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) S
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 337.5 kms (209.7 miles) SSW
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 398.3 kms (247.5 miles) SSW